+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: World Cup on TV?

I like to think of it as $2 per race....... Or... the first race is $69 and the rest are free....?

I picked the Solden women's race up on YouTube. The commentary is in Swedish, but I don't care. Alpine Skiing World Cup 2018-19: Ladies' Giant Slalom - Sölden, Austria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRvBpFuBDc

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeed View Post
    I picked the Solden women's race up on YouTube. The commentary is in Swedish, but I don't care. Alpine Skiing World Cup 2018-19: Ladies' Giant Slalom - Sölden, Austria https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmRvBpFuBDc

Well done iSpeed. NBC Sports Gold broadcast both races with no commentary at all.....kind of liked it that way.

Thanks for the link! I just watched it all the way through. Man, those ladies got bounced around on that track. Awesome to watch the level of skill they possess.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"
    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
    NASTAR# MOO95 Ski Race Record
    NASTAR# MOO2023 Snowboard Race Record

SuburbanSkiAndBike.com
    GoldenYearsGeek.com
    pat-moore.artistwebsites.com

Looks like we're in luck after all - the Olympic Channel has this weekend's races in Levi scheduled for broadcast - and multiple times, to boot. Hopefully, the trend continues - Boynes are open this Friday! Hope for first tracks this weekend 👍🏻
    If you win, but in so doing, lose the respect of your competitors, you've not won anything at all - Paul Elvestrom - 4 time Danish Olympic gold medalist in Sailing

Our luck continues. This weekends races at Lake Louise and the Birds of Prey men's races have a wider exposure on NBC Sports and The Olympic Channel.

+ Reply to Thread