+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Need some Help - How do I post Pictures?

Need some Help - How do I post Pictures?

OK all you experts, I have some pics of my travels this winter that I'd like to post, and have forgotten the details as to how. Could someone give me a refresher as to how to post jpegs to a thread? Thanks!!
    If you win, but in so doing, lose the respect of your competitors, you've not won anything at all - Paul Elvestrom - 4 time Danish Olympic gold medalist in Sailing

Quote Originally Posted by Racer X View Post
    OK all you experts, I have some pics of my travels this winter that I'd like to post, and have forgotten the details as to how. Could someone give me a refresher as to how to post jpegs to a thread? Thanks!!
    Iím at a race in NH and on my iPhone at the moment. Iíll post instructions when I get home.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"
    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
    NASTAR# MOO95 Ski Race Record
    NASTAR# MOO2023 Snowboard Race Record

SuburbanSkiAndBike.com
    GoldenYearsGeek.com
    pat-moore.artistwebsites.com

Post photos by using the img code wrapped around the link. https://forums.nastar.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#imgcode is the basic instructions help link. You can link to a photo hosting site also like Flickr or Photobucket used to work (but they changed some of the terms for their free accounts and I have not tested them lately. You could also use one of the Cloud services to store the photos- Google Drive, One Drive, etc.

I use PictureTrail.com http://www.picturetrail.com/

It's a free account and works well. Once you've uploaded a picture, click Get Image URLs. Then copy the code for forums (example outlined in red below)

One of the issues with the software we're using in this forum is that the formatting is terrible. USSA will be replacing it but I don't have a timetable. Paragraph breaks are nonexistent so you must put in your own. After each paragraph break be sure to enter the following characters. If you edit your post, you'll have to repeat this approach.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"
    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
    NASTAR# MOO95 Ski Race Record
    NASTAR# MOO2023 Snowboard Race Record

SuburbanSkiAndBike.com
    GoldenYearsGeek.com
    pat-moore.artistwebsites.com

Thank you. I'll give it a try.
    If you win, but in so doing, lose the respect of your competitors, you've not won anything at all - Paul Elvestrom - 4 time Danish Olympic gold medalist in Sailing

+ Reply to Thread