+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: New race event sequence.......good work

Quote Originally Posted by patmoore View Post
    I found Julia's Gold at the base area on the map but I don't see the other trails. Here's a link to the map. https://images.ski.com/docs/trail-ma...-trail-map.pdf
    I believe the Pic on the Main Page announcing Squaw as the 2018 Site shows Julias Gold, if I am oriented correctly with the trail map

Quote Originally Posted by NCSkier View Post
    I believe the Pic on the Main Page announcing Squaw as the 2018 Site shows Julias Gold, if I am oriented correctly with the trail map
    That's correct. The picture shows the upper portion of Julia's Gold. I have no information on what's being planned in terms of how the slope will be used, but I speculate that the start of some of the races on that particular course will be close to the cat track you see across the lower third of the photo. One can get off the Exhibition lift near that point on the hill.

Just booked a condo in Olympic Valley for the Nationals. Since my season ended early last year I'm really looking forward to this one.
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"
    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
    NASTAR# MOO95 Ski Race Record
    NASTAR# MOO2023 Snowboard Race Record

SuburbanSkiAndBike.com
    GoldenYearsGeek.com
    pat-moore.artistwebsites.com

Quote Originally Posted by patmoore View Post
    Just booked a condo in Olympic Valley for the Nationals. Since my season ended early last year I'm really looking forward to this one.
    I booked my lodging in the village as well. This should be a great event at Squaw Valley this year. Looking forward to great attendance, great snow and a fun week!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Monpick View Post
    I booked my lodging in the village as well. This should be a great event at Squaw Valley this year. Looking forward to great attendance, great snow and a fun week!!!!
    Is there a benefit to booking lodging now or waiting till registration,.....isnt there a discount offered on lodging if you book that with nastar when you register. Just curious as this will be my first time and I am really looking forward to it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by vrizi View Post
    Is there a benefit to booking lodging now or waiting till registration,.....isnt there a discount offered on lodging if you book that with nastar when you register. Just curious as this will be my first time and I am really looking forward to it this year.
    The big advantage of booking early is getting cheaper airfare. With the size of crowd that attends the Nationals, I would guess that lodging becomes more limited and maybe more expensive as you approach the date of the event. It is a really fun event.....you will love it.

+ Reply to Thread