+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Registration is OPEN !

Registration is OPEN !

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know registration for the Regional Championships is now open.

Sorry for the 1 day delay. We were working out some last minute details with USSA but that all went smoothly and everything is ready to go.

Here's a direct link (you'll need to be logged in):

http://skiracing.nastar.com/index.js...e=registerOpen

--
    Geoff Elder
    Global Reach Sports

I'm in for the Easterns

I think I'm going to skip it this year. $70 is getting a little out of hand for a couple runs and a few bucks worth of swag in the goodie bag.

Just talked to Squaw Valley and after a LONG wait was told that the discount price for one room, one person, for two nights was $964.90!
    There is no way I will pay that much for 2 nights ANYWHERE! I got the impression the gal I talked to had no idea what NASTAR was and didn't seem to know anything about the race.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    Just talked to Squaw Valley and after a LONG wait was told that the discount price for one room, one person, for two nights was $964.90!
    There is no way I will pay that much for 2 nights ANYWHERE! I got the impression the gal I talked to had no idea what NASTAR was and didn't seem to know anything about the race.
    John, I am disappointed to learn that the accommodations at Squaw Valley have gotten so pricey. It would be good if NASTAR could educate the Corporation about the benefits of giving NASTAR competitors a discount at these venues (as they do for Nationals). I know that the Race Department supports NASTAR and that Bill Madsen and Andy Wirth (President and CEO of Squaw Valley Holdings) are good friends. It should be possible to make the event more affordable for competitors.

+ Reply to Thread