+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2014 Atomic Redster Junior Race Skis - NEW! For Sale

2014 Atomic Redster Junior Race Skis - NEW! For Sale

For Sale - NEW 2014 Atomic Redster Junior Race Skis, 158 cm, with XTO12 Bindings - Mounted!
    The Atomic Redster FIS Doubledeck GS JR is ultra-responsive and delivers explosive rebound in GS courses anywhere.

SPECS:
    Length(cm): 158
    Tip Width(mm): 103.5
    Waist Width(mm): 64
    Tail Width(mm): 86.5
    Radius(m): 17

FACTS:
    SEGMENT: FIS RACE
    TECHNOLOGY: ACTIVE CAMBER
    CHASSIS: XTO 12 RACE / DIN 4-12

I recently upgraded skis after 10 years on dinosaurs. I am a small senior racer, and purchased an adult pair and this Junior pair. I took
    one run on each, and decided to keep the adult pair. This is a fine pair of skis for an avid Junior Racer. I have about $400.00 invested,
    am asking only $300.00 Negotiable, with Free Shipping! All offers considered. I tried to load photos in an attachment, but got an error.
    Feel free to ask questions and I can email additional info and photos. Thanks!

Price dropped down to $250.00 or best offer. I can bring the skis to Nationals at Steamboat, arriving on 3-22-16.

interested in skis

Quote Originally Posted by Lil-Feet View Post
    Price dropped down to $250.00 or best offer. I can bring the skis to Nationals at Steamboat, arriving on 3-22-16.
    can you please send pic and any other info to gnussbau@optonline.net? Thanks

+ Reply to Thread