Unfortunately I'm no longer racing and I'm forced to sell my lightly used Fischer World Cup ski boots size 27.5 I used for 1 season of Master's level ski racing (GS and SL). Purchased in 2011 brand new and used for 1 season with no more than 10 days on snow but have been sitting in my closet buckled up since 2012.

There are a few markings from use (see pictures) as well as a slight scuff in the shell from the bootfitter...I will provide the stock liners, however, you will be better off suited looking into getting a liner from your bootfitter (I used Intuition, not included) as the stock ones have frayed at the tongue on one boot (see picture).

The shells have not been punched or modified in any way and are ready to be fitted to your feet! These are NOT the vacuum-fit boots. The soles are in perfect shape as I've always used Cat Tracks to protect the non-replacable heel and toe.

150 flex - STIFF but powerful!!!

Pictures of boots through Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/Vd9UC

$200 OBO - will ship in the US for a small fee (I'll eat most of the shipping cost) or pickup near the NYC area.