+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vail Resorts gets an"F" in customer satisfaction!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman99 View Post
    Let's qualify your experience.....you visited in April!!! And parking at Vail can be free if you ski under 2 hours.
    Shouldn't you have written "Let ME" and not implied "let us"?

consider my experience semi-qualified by Wolfman and please also note I was also skiing those areas in March, just in case that matters or requires "qualification".

Not trying to be combative but the pricing was consistent and pre-reviewed by myself prior to attending via the internet....so no surprises when I showed up to park. Tried to find a Hitchhiker on my way to South Gondola Lot at Breck so I could save $5 (for having 4 in the car) and park for free, since South lot is only $5 and has a free gondola that takes right to the mountain.

P.S. The snow rocked in really late march and April if you stayed high or off slopes that didn't catch sun until late morning, early afternoon. (You can figure that out before you go using the internet too!) I would return to those resorts, but now it's time to try Wyoming, Idaho and Little Cotton Wood Canyon

Touche'. To a degree. I'll give ya late March for 'free' parking at Keys. Try it during the heart of the season.

I'm just extra sensitive due to Vail Resorts ruining my recreational racing season.
    Atomic 920 junk carver's 178cm (they hate ice)

No worries wolf man, I totally get it. The move by vail resorts sucks for those invested in nastar emotionally. I make a portion of my spring Trip nut working nastar dec-feb at our local area. I would be forced to drive 2 hours each way if we got rid of nastar/ rec racing.And thank you for your advice before my trip.Just please don't anyone tell our owners you can charge for parking.

+ Reply to Thread