+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Opens?

still can't get my icon picture to upload to forum posts....it's there on my profile page, but won't show up on forum posts. any ideas??

Hi Stan,

After logging in go to http://forums.nastar.com/usercp.php
    "If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much room"
    "When you're over the hill, you pick up speed!"
    NASTAR# MOO95 Ski Race Record
    NASTAR# MOO2023 Snowboard Race Record

SuburbanSkiAndBike.com
    GoldenYearsGeek.com
    pat-moore.artistwebsites.com

Thanks Pat

Stan that's a great shot of you from the Open last year (I think that is the Open shot I remember). Those photographers were the best I have ever seen at a ski area. Certainly better than Sharpshooter at the big resorts. I hope they are at the Open this year, they work out of Crystal Mountain each year I believe. I want a good shot and mine did not come out well last year. So I am hoping to get one this year.

See you at the Open!

CTC

I am very excited - now if we could only register. I just ordered new skiis for my son and he also has new boots. I just got new boots also. Hope we get some ski time in before the open so I can break the boots in. It will be fun doing the family race also on Sun. I guess I should not party to hard Sat. night.

Oooooh, I forgot! I got new boots, too. Man, I REEEEAAAALLLLLYYYYY hope they don't just sit in the closet for a year...
    I drink, therefore I am!
    CRU145

On the open page they say you now can register for the open. I logged on to my race page as the site directed and they say to click on to the open link. There is no open link on my race page results. Anyone figured this out yet or is it that NASTAR did not imbed the link yet?

I checked again and now I was able to register myself and my son. Looks like it may have been cold enough the last couple of nites to make snow. The weather also looks very favorable starting this Wednesday. Maybe there will be skiing next weekend!!! I sure hope so.

Frankly I think this registration is coming way too late to get many women signed up. Women are in the throws of holiday stress and rushing around right now and I think many will opt out of committing to anything else the week before Christmas. If you get us early before the holiday stress hits we commit before we realize how we are going to feel about this time. I had already booked our hotel room so I went ahead and registered - only to realize after I registered that they changed things this year and we are all racing on Cheers! I really wanted to race on Buck again!

Also, there does not appear to be a link to register for the Race Clinic on Friday. I guess we have to call Crystal Mountain and find out how to register for that....like last year....

Not happy right now, but its Monday morning so maybe my mood will improve as the week progresses.....

CTC
    Last edited by ChiTownChick; 11-22-2010 at 04:16 PM.

It does makes sense that everyone is racing on Cheers since they are awarding the fastest male and female with free entry to the nationals. The only fair way to do this is race on the same hill. I do think because of the early race date attendance will be way down. I sure hope we get some ski time and better yet some gate time before the race. Anyway cheer up CTC you will still have a great time at the open. See you there

+ Reply to Thread