+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Opens?

Hey John from CM! Looking forward to the race clinic with AJ and your crew, and the racing on Saturday. You guys did a great job last year and will again this year I am sure.

See ya soon (doing my snow dance, its still pretty warm here in the midwest),

ChiTownChick :cool:

I do like the thought of grouping open competitors from Saturday that ran say in the same 3 point handicap range head to head without regard to gender or age. (We tend to see where we compare anyway when we sort by handicap, but start us side by side so we know who we are racing before we enter the start gate)
    Maybe make the family challenge a subset of that, just seed racers them so they run back to back by prior days best handicap.
    Families who did not run day prior, get seeded in at random, but let the familes decide if parents or kids go first as the parent will know if the little ones would liek to go before or after the parents.

just more thoughts......I'll stop now and give someone else a chance to pontificate[/b]

We do that in our race league, it works well. 10 to a group. It makes things fun as well as competitive.

2010 open at Crystal

I guess that since the date is in Dec. this is really another open this year. Do I read the web page right that there is no final on Sunday but there is a family race instead? Also the lowest handicap on Saturday gets the free pass to the Nationals? If this is true then my five handicap last Jan. would have won the free entry at the last open. Or am I reading this all wrong. Would not be the first time. Anyway I am looking forward to the event and seeing everyone there.

But this isn't last Jan. also didn't you race on cheers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kanakry View Post
    But this isn't last Jan. also didn't you race on cheers?
    Yes I did .I still had the lowest handicap on Sat. The way I read the web page it does not specify which hill you race on only the lowest overall handicap.

Ok, I don't want to be a pest or anything, but the Midwest Open is just over one month away and we are still not able to register. I know the software engineers have a lot on their plate right now, but the Opens are fast upon us.....

CTC

Ok, I don't want to be a pest or anything, but the Midwest Open is just over one month away and we are still not able to register. I know the software engineers have a lot on their plate right now, but the Opens are fast upon us.....

CTC

Getting anxious about the Opens do NOT make you a pest. Double posts, however, DO... *WINK* *BIG GREEN GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR WITH LOTS OF LAUGHING SOUNDS*
    I drink, therefore I am!
    CRU145

I tried to get a quote Putterman, but can't figure that one out either.

Anyway, I take no responsibility for two posts. That is what happened when I tried to edit one post and the site would not let me. There are just too many problems with this site. I suggest bringing back the old one until this one can be worked on, thoroughly tested and redeployed.

CTC

I am still trying to get my picture to work

+ Reply to Thread