View Poll Results: Do you truly "get" two foot carving and Utilize in all your race runs, regardless of the c

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, all the time, its as easy as can be

2 13.33%
  • I thinks so, but not sure

3 20.00%
  • I try but find I lose awareness during the race

6 40.00%
  • I have no idea, two foot carve - what's that?

0 0%
  • HELP! Somebody get me a coach!!!!!

4 26.67%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Helping hands - Gone thanks to one too many attacks

That's interesting how much a difference there really is between Bode and, well, everybody else. He carve is much more compact. His hands are extended out in front of him instead of spread out... some of the others look like they're attmepting an 'iron cross'...

Bode and everybody else - Also Gone

Originally posted by FF-skier
    That's interesting how much a difference there really is between Bode and, well, everybody else.  He carve is much more compact.  His hands are extended out in front of him instead of spread out... some of the others look like they're attmepting an 'iron cross'...
    going, going . . . .

Anonymous
    wow! what tecno jiberish reading this makes me wonder, from one extreme to another , you guys race for love of the sport ?

Sorry but have to coment on the fact that the troll is a guest and the hunter is a guest :shock: Seems a lil strange :roll:
    www.Paskiandride.com/
    ^^Check it out^^

Troll Hunter

Originally posted by skidude
    Sorry but have to coment on the fact that the troll is a guest and the hunter is a guest :shock:   Seems a lil strange :roll:
    Hey, some people don't like to confront things head on, but from my point of view, both time TH has shown up, he/she was right on the money. BTW, it wasn't me, I promise, I don't mind hitting things square and taking the heat, as you've noticed.

Keep policy Troll Hunter, don't want none of them Trolls muddying up our wonderful forum.

Ah, back to the thread - Helping hands - Gone

Going, going . . .

Anonymous
    Being the case study in question, I'd 100% agree. Working on the hands has been key. Yeah, you've got to get the feet working to a certain extent before it is a major issue, but it eventually reaches a point where the hands can be a major factor in 'locking up' v. being fluid. I've got a ways to go with this, but I can definitely feel a difference when things are working well. (Thanks Gary!) :)

Yeah Right

Originally posted by CaseStudy
    Being the case study in question, I'd 100% agree.  Working on the hands has been key.  Yeah, you've got to get the feet working to a certain extent before it is a major issue, but it eventually reaches a point where the hands can be a major factor in 'locking up' v. being fluid.  I've got a ways to go with this, but I can definitely feel a difference when things are working well.  (Thanks Gary!)  :)
    Part of the going, going . . .

+ Reply to Thread