+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nastar Open at Crystal Mountain

Got an email today about a Nastar race the second weekend of Jan at crysal mtn in Mi and it appears there may be a clinic w AJ kitt. Sounds cool. Anyone know more about this?
    An eye for an eye!

There is already a thread on this, check the Forum folders under Nastar Open, Eastern....we get into the Midwest Open there too. It's good to see the e-mail generated interest though, let's hope lots of people sign up.

I have already signed up, but do not have confirmation on my record. I did get a confirmation e-mail though, so maybe they haven't set up the confirmations on records yet.

CTC :cool:

I have already signed up, but do not have confirmation on my record. I did get a confirmation e-mail though, so maybe they haven't set up the confirmations on records yet.

CTC :cool:[/b]
    I registered two of my children yesturday. I also received a confirmation for both of them, nothing else. Good luck at the Open!

It's great Skimamma that you are doing this for your kids. They will enjoy this sport their whole lives and it will help them stay healthy and fit!

See you at Crystal Mountain!

Thanks for the good wishes,

ChiTownChick :cool:

Whats the cost of the clinic?
    An eye for an eye!

Midwest Open

Any reason why this is on the other side of the lake? Why not in the U.P.? That way people from Chicago could still get there with similar distance traveled and the people from one of the biggest Nastar participating areas i.e. Minnesota could get there with a 5-7 hour drive? With it on the other side of the lake with no ferry service, we now have to drive all the way around the lake adding more than double the time. My guess is most people from Minnesota and Wisconsin won't attend for this reason.

Sounds fun, but too far to drive comfortably.

I am having trouble registering for the Crystal race. When I try to pay on the last page an error message comes up that says to try again later. I have tried for a couple of days with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas?

Bill Madsen said during pacestter trials that they will be running the bronze and silvers on Cheers, and the Golds and Platinums on Buck for the NASTAR open.
    If you win, but in so doing, lose the respect of your competitors, you've not won anything at all - Paul Elvestrom - 4 time Danish Olympic gold medalist in Sailing

I am having trouble registering for the Crystal race. When I try to pay on the last page an error message comes up that says to try again later. I have tried for a couple of days with no luck. Does anyone have any ideas?[/b]
    GB: I registered for this race yesterday around 8am EST, with no problems. Very strange...
    I wonder if they'd let you register by phone or something?

Bill Madsen said during pacestter trials that they will be running the bronze and silvers on Cheers, and the Golds and Platinums on Buck for the NASTAR open.[/b]
    There is an exception posted on the events list at http://www.nastar.com/includes/nastaropen_schedule2.jsp
    that says: *age groups may be assigned to different race trails based on the number of registrants.

I assume they use the new 09-10 season division to seed the divisions, rather than the older 08-09 division?
    Which would mean you have to race Nastar by about Jan 6th to get a division placement?

+ Reply to Thread