+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Peru trips and training regimen

I'm lucky in that I get to see you more often than others, but can you tell us a little about your trip to Peru? How did it change you?

This summer you trained like crazy - care to walk us through a day in the life?
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Your new Homepage! U.S. Ski Team
    Watch the World Cup NOW!

The life of a ski racer is long in the winter. When Sping and summer rolls around I like to take some time off and travel. I went to Costa Rica with Erik Fisher 2 years ago. We kited and surfed and then this past sumer I went o Peru and tourd the coutry. Saw Machu Pichu and Cusco. It was incredible. But it wasnt much rest hiking all over the place.
    I guess I dotn rest much which I should. I trained hard this summer under Per Lundstam the Us SKi Team trainer. He is a huge Swede who whips us into shape. He has no mercy. I think you can actually by his work out DVDs on the teams site. We did a lot of weight lifting work along with plyos and agility.
    I also like to mix it up and just stay athletic through the summer so I joined a basketball league and also played Ultimate Frisbee every week. We also had a hockey camp with the mens team. But we got schooled by the team staff especially this guy evan. But were getting better.

I'm lucky in that I get to see you more often than others, but can you tell us a little about your trip to Peru? How did it change you?

This summer you trained like crazy - care to walk us through a day in the life?[/b]

I guess I dotn rest much which I should. I trained hard this summer under Per Lundstam the Us SKi Team trainer. He is a huge Swede who whips us into shape. He has no mercy. I think you can actually by his work out DVDs on the teams site. We did a lot of weight lifting work along with plyos and agility.[/b]
    Let it be known that Steven is the most amazing all-around athlete that I've met. This kid is the one you like to watch, because 15 minutes introduced to something new - he's the best at it, or will be soon.

Good luck this season!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Your new Homepage! U.S. Ski Team
    Watch the World Cup NOW!

+ Reply to Thread