+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Midwest Forum Meeting!

You would have loved it! We missed ya! For pictures and video check out the TRIP REPORT

I have to go to CO for work on March 30.... just in case I'm able to get away for a little skiing, where is the best snow right now?[/b]
    Copper had some nice stuff blown into Spaulding and Union Bowl, but copper bowl wasn't so good. I hear Vail has some decent snow, but I didn't make it there.

We followed some locals around and got some of the 'stash' knowledge, but without new snow, things are not what they could be.

Still, I had a blast. I always do, ya know!

Yeah, that's kinda what I was leaning toward... How are the couloir's above the East Wall Traverse looking?[/b]
    I love Abasin!
    The east wall was only open two days this year, right after a dump. The couloirs are sparse. We saw some tracks but those who made them must have gotten some serious rock shots.
    End of March, and beginning of April can deliver some great snow, though, so it may improve in a week.

yea Steve complained about how tight the courses were with his GS skis. He is no on the IR and said he's hanging it up. Somthing aobut sailing and not needing injuries. He was on cruthches 2 weeks ago with a knee injury.
    An eye for an eye!

yea Steve complained about how tight the courses were with his GS skis. He is no on the IR and said he's hanging it up. Somthing aobut sailing and not needing injuries. He was on cruthches 2 weeks ago with a knee injury.[/b]
    He's a big dude, though.... He's probably on the 185's which are a 27m radius. Sucks about the injury....
    OREDOCK BREWING COMPANY SKI BUMS
    http://ore-dock.com/

I think he is on the 185s and yes he is a big guy. He didnt fall he was in acourse and it just blew out. It is too bad. This is what I mean about wanting some more fast guys in our league. We do! we need more.
    An eye for an eye!

+ Reply to Thread