+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Deer Valley Race Results Not Posted

Feb. 9, 2008 NASTAR at Deer Valley was divided into a 10 Am to 1 PM race and a 1 PM to 3 PM race. The results for the earlier (10-1) race were not posted. Does anyone know how I can get the earlier race results posted? My reason for wanting to have this race posted to my record is that it was my first gold medal.

Contact Deer Valley directly, and if you cannot get an answer, contact NASTAR HQ - but start with the resort.

Congrats on your 1st Gold!!!!
    If you win, but in so doing, lose the respect of your competitors, you've not won anything at all - Paul Elvestrom - 4 time Danish Olympic gold medalist in Sailing

Feb. 9, 2008 NASTAR at Deer Valley was divided into a 10 Am to 1 PM race and a 1 PM to 3 PM race. The results for the earlier (10-1) race were not posted. Does anyone know how I can get the earlier race results posted? My reason for wanting to have this race posted to my record is that it was my first gold medal.[/b]
    Call the Resort and ask for the the Race Department. The Race Department office is located within the Mountain Operations offices at Silver Lake Village in Deer Valley.

I explained the situation in an email sent on Feb. 10 evening to the marketing department (didn't know race dept email address). The results were posted today.

+ Reply to Thread