+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RUSH

WHAT?!?![/b]
    You didn't understand what she was saying? It was probably some modern Pharma talk.... You're probably not smart enough to understand. Me neither.
    OREDOCK BREWING COMPANY SKI BUMS
    http://ore-dock.com/

You didn't understand what she was saying? It was probably some modern Pharma talk.... You're probably not smart enough to understand. Me neither.[/b]
    yup , I am sure that is what it is! No doubt

Would an English translation of your gibberish be...I was there the day they took the album cover picture?
    I drink, therefore I am!
    CRU145

Would an English translation of your gibberish be...I was there the day they took the album cover picture?[/b]
    what is your problem?

OOOOH!!, OOOHH!! [raising hand] Can I answer??!!

Maybe people are picking on you because you have contributed ZERO to this forum in the last 3 years (or how ever long it's been around), then, right after Nationals, you and your husband come on here bitching and complaining about how everyone is out to get you, life isn't fair, Nastar sucks, and you are going to SUE.

Now, as if everything is all cool, you try to participate in a light hearted thread like you are all buddies with everyone here... Too late. Delete your account, start over with another screen name and be nice next time.

(sorry for speaking for you, putterman. Please correct me if I am wrong.)

you and your husband come on here bitching and complaining about how everyone is out to get you, life isn't fair, Nastar sucks, and you are going to SUE.[/b]
    Is this a fact that MOT is RUSH&#39;s <strike>better</strike> other half?

Ron,
    Just do the math.

Ron,
    Just do the math.[/b]
    That certainly would explain his demeanor, now wouldn&#39;t it?

jclose8, I couldn&#39;t have said it better myself!
    I drink, therefore I am!
    CRU145

OOOOH!!, OOOHH!! [raising hand] Can I answer??!!

Maybe people are picking on you because you have contributed ZERO to this forum in the last 3 years (or how ever long it&#39;s been around), then, right after Nationals, you and your husband come on here bitching and complaining about how everyone is out to get you, life isn&#39;t fair, Nastar sucks, and you are going to SUE.

Now, as if everything is all cool, you try to participate in a light hearted thread like you are all buddies with everyone here... Too late. Delete your account, start over with another screen name and be nice next time.

(sorry for speaking for you, putterman. Please correct me if I am wrong.)[/b]
    Well--unless I am wrong--I don&#39;t think you have participated in the Nationals have you? and as I have stated before--I did discover the forum after Nationals--absolutely true--usually not on this site during the summer because of other activities, so sorry (boohoo)and again assuming RUSH is a guy--and no again not my husband--I love my local NASTAR --wonderful program --well run--it only appears that five or six of you like to monopolize the forum--may be that is why more people don&#39;t participate--so folks come in and try and make a point that you disagree with the only thing you can do is make fun of grammar and spelling--I didn&#39;t say I was sueing anyone ( if that is what other people want to do that is their choice, maybe the fact of spending lots of $$ over many years can bring you to.)--I guess I was being empathetic because some of the same things happen to my family over and over again--what a shame--more people could make this much more entertaining and informative.

+ Reply to Thread