Close

Member Login

Logging In
Invalid username or password.
Incorrect Login. Please try again.

What is the NASTAR community?

Welcome to our new and improved site. Here, you can interact with other racers on the forum, post your own photos and stories, and read the latest news on racing, skiing, resorts, family activities, and gear. Log in to join the conversation.

Why do I need two logins?

You might have noticed that our site has changed. We've added a new and improved forum, a photo section where you can share your own photos, and ski tips, travel ideas, and more to keep your racing improving. To be a part of the community you'll need to register and create an account. We encourage all NASTAR members to use their NASTAR Registration Number and password when they create their NASTAR community log in to simplify their experience.

To log in to your NASTAR Racing record click here.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Jason,

This is great! Thanks so much for putting it together and posting it for all to enjoy.

CTC

I wish I had more footage. Like of the cliffs ridge and other people skiing. I would love to see the line Ben and Jamie take.

I guess its not to bad for my first try. It took forever to time heathers fall with the bass drop in the song.

Sean took the weekend off to make sure he was healed. The Dr. cleared him today to resume physical activities. This is great news as we have the super G race Fri. on Smokey at Nubs. Sean also swims on the Gaylord Gators swim team and has a big swim meet on Sat. He keeps very active in the winter so this was very good news for us. Will we see the Kanakrys on Fri. night?

Yes sir, we will be there!

Great news about Sean! Tell him good luck at Nubs and in the swim meet.

CTC

Since this event has passed, and there is a new thread for the 2013 event, should we un-sticky this thread and sticky the other one?